Nov 20, 2011

Greetings!

Welcome!

My name is Professor Wall and I am the founder and editor of The Subsidiarity Times. This is a news/opinion/education site designed to help everyday Americans learn more about their country and our world, where we came from, where we are going and how we should be preparing for the future. As the founder, I write about almost any topic I am interested in: Politics, NFL Football, Shipwreck Exploration, Disasters, Music, and much more. If I am interested in it, you can be sure I will write about it.

I hope you enjoy this site. I shall endeavor to post when I can.

© 2011 The Subsidiarity Times. All rights reserved. This material may not be re-published, re-broadcast, re-written or re-distributed without written permission from blog author.

No comments:

Post a Comment